Nintendo

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Fri May 21, 2004 8:19 pm

If any one else is a person who likes gaming, Nintendo is coming out with a new systym.

Doom If you call this spaming just delete it but I have to try and get the word out because I just love Nintendo gaming and soakers

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 22, 2004 12:14 am

what's it going to be called? game cube sucked.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

Jangadance

Post by Jangadance » Sat May 22, 2004 9:08 am

Nintendo DS- (dual screen). It's a new handheld gaming device, like the GBA on steroids, that just ate one of those geeky PDA's whole. It debuted at the E3 2004 convention.

It will have a graphics processor superior to that of the N64.

It will be backwards compatible with GBA.

One of the screens is touch sensitive and it will work with a stylus as well.

You really have to see it for yourself. Nintendo's explanation.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat May 22, 2004 2:36 pm

Doom If you call this spaming just delete it but I have to try and get the word out because I just love Nintendo gaming and soakers
Why would I call this spamming? You must have some crazy views of me. I have the Off-Topic board for discussion like this.

I already knew about this system for a few weeks. I also saw PSP,which I really want to buy because it looks so cool and would have a ton of games from the start.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat May 22, 2004 5:59 pm

So it's like a GBA/Handheld in one? That's freaking amazing!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 22, 2004 6:05 pm

Those graphics are crazy for a handheld! Check out the screen shots of metroid!
BlueSoak.net

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat May 22, 2004 8:54 pm

SWEET! I'm buyin' it.

MK: DD, NICE!
With its two screens, Nintendo DS instantly shows its innovative face. But capabilities like a touch-screen input, voice recognition and wireless communication set it apart from every other game device, and again demonstrate Nintendo’s passion for groundbreaking originality.
Super Mario 64x4: The landscape and the characters all look familiar. This is the opening castle area of Super Mario 64, only with a few DS twists thrown in. Up to four players can link up using the wireless capabilities. Players move familiar characters like Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Wario around the 3-D landscape, exploring and looking for stars. While one screen shows the player’s character position, the other provides an overall map of the area. Touch a spot on the screen to pop the camera over to another player’s position, or to take a close-up look at the castle.
AMAZING!

You rock Nintendo!
I don't check this forum anymore.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 22, 2004 8:56 pm

when it comes out, it probably going to cost like $200 I bet
BlueSoak.net

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat May 22, 2004 8:59 pm

I know, but I'm just so ****in' excited!

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Sun May 23, 2004 3:02 am

Old news.... About 6 months, but it looks kool.

I didn't see the screenies before, it looks uber1337. Specially the PDA part. That could come in handy. As for 64X4, I Don't think the thing could be able to hold the graphix on it. I hope and pray so, but I Don't think itll be for a while.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sun May 23, 2004 3:56 am

I think it can. Our game systems already look better than arcade games, why can't a little box equal a old and outdated system.
BlueSoak.net

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun May 23, 2004 1:32 pm

Yeah, I mean, gaming systems now have expensive top-of-the-line video cards. like Nintendo, they have ATi Radeon 9800 cards. Those are the best cards on the market today.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun May 23, 2004 3:14 pm

I liked systems better when they actually developed their own tech. SNES is my favorite system because it's old school, it has 1000 great games, you can play gameboy games on it, and it's cheap these days. I hate many the new systems, especially XBox, because it's not original anymore. They didn't make something new and cool, they just took someone else's work. All everyone cares about now is how many polygons it can generate in a second, all I care about is quality games. Go and play some older games and you'll know what I mean. I'm not saying all new games are bad either, I just don't like the complete commercialization of video games.

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Sun May 23, 2004 3:22 pm

If you like old skool systems check this baby out. Called a GP32. My friend a Sunday school has it. It plays entire systems on a chip! He has an Snes chip that he puts into it and its got every game(almost) ever created for snes on it. Its truly amazing. He was playing Mega Man X. It also has a lit screen(some do). And of course handheld. There are other chips for it like Sega Genesis, Nintendo, and they are coming out with a GBA one too! It is also an MP3 player, calculator. Pretty much everything. A movie player too. Plays own games created for it too.(not just system chips). CHECK IT OUT!

BTW: The chips are very cheap......like 20-35$
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun May 23, 2004 3:36 pm

Nice, too bad I'm not rich, or else I would buy it. Looks really cool though.