FAQ page about buying discontinued water guns

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
SSCBen

FAQ page about buying discontinued water guns

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 pm

I posted a new page about buying discontinued water guns.

The emails I get from people about this seem generally confused despite the good amount of information out there about it. Hopefully I've summarized all the necessary information and I'll quit getting emails about this. :p

I also updated our contact page to be more explicit about trying to find your own answers. At this point all of the email addresses there only go to me so I probably should point them to SilentGuy or Drenchenator too. That would take some of the email load off me.

Specter

Re: FAQ page about buying discontinued water guns

Post by Specter » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:23 pm

the email addresses there only go to me so I probably should point them to SilentGuy or Drenchenator too. That would take some of the email load off me.
If you ever need any extra staff members I would be willing to help. I can be a moderator. I've helped moderate sites/forums before and I'm currently working on the site for my schools robotics team (falconrobotics.tripod.com if you want to have a look, i know its not great, but I only took web design for half a year at my school because it's all that's offered. Luckily the new assistant moderator next year is going to be the web design/computer teacher that I always talk to).
I always try to do the best I can. If you put me on the contact list and I get any emails I would do my best to try to answer the person's question to the best of my ability.
So if you're ever looking for any help, I'd be glad to offer my assistance. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:56 pm

We'll keep you in mind. We don't need any help right now but if we grow and you stick around you'll probably be asked to join us. At the rate we've grown since last it's a very real possibility that next year we'll need some more help. ;)

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:48 am

Looks like a solid article, Ben. Its link on the Market page is broken though.

There are a few people we have in mind. We've had so much activity recently that we probably will need help soon. The winter site update definitely helped a lot and we may need to do something like that every year.

EDIT: Fixed the link on the Market page. The opening angle bracket for the </a> was missing.
Last edited by Silence on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.