FAO Admin

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
bhavcorp

FAO Admin

Post by bhavcorp » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:27 pm

Last edited by bhavcorp on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:43 pm

It's best to send these sort of requests directly to an administrator. The thread also was moved from the General forum, which was intended for general water gun topics.

We also don't delete accounts here unless they are duplicate. Deleting accounts makes things a little messy and hard to manage. You can opt-out of any emails we'll send you and you can also change your email address if you don't want us to know that, all in your CP. If you are set on having your account deleted however, let me know.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:20 pm

I would say "no", were I in this postion - deleting an account will create holes in the topics, and lowers our member count. :p
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston