Anakin's life of episodes 1-3: Explained

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
sogoie

Anakin's life of episodes 1-3: Explained

Post by sogoie » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:17 am

Star Wars 1-3 is a story of trust and power.
There is a boy named Anakin Skywalker which is believe to be the chosen one by the Jedi, guardians of peace. He grows up learning how to use the force. He makes friends with politicians like Palpatine and Padme. He makes friends with the Jedi like Master Yoda and Obi Wan Kenobi. Later he goes against the Jedi code by marrying Padme and trusting politicians too much. He becomes attached to these two politicians so when he is forced to do things that disrupts the trust he has with his political friends his trust to the Jedi is shaken. He Later receives a dream that his Wife Padme will die in chid birth. He is afraid that this will happen so he wants to learn the power to stop people from dieing. Palpaltine reveals to him that he is a sith and he is the only for anakin to learn this power. Anakin sumbits himself to palpatine thus making Anakin Sith, an enemy of the Jedi. Anakin is forced to kill all of those who oppose him and his new master because they inhibit his quest to obtain power. Even if the ones he loves inhibit him because of his lust of power he is forced to kill them. In his quest for power he destroys his wife, whic symbolizes the whole purpose of becoming Sith. One point if not the point of the story is that Anakin was decieved by a lie. The lie that he didnt have the power to cheat death. Anakin already had the ablility to cheat death but he didn't believe he could without becoming Sith.

sogoie

Post by sogoie » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:20 am

I hope you guys like this. I think I have end some confusion of the movie that I assumed there was. I tried to explain that there was an even bigger purpose and moral of episode 3 than just Anakin turning to the dark side. I wanted to show how the Villian is actually the Victim.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:53 pm

Uh...just asking, but why are you posting stuff on start wars on a super soaker forum?

m15399

Post by m15399 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:22 pm

No offence, but I don't think anyone needs Star Wars explained to them. In my very humble opinion, the Star Wars plot is extremely thin (considering the 12-13 hours of film) and requires no explanation aside from the movies (actually, it could all be explained in a single 4 minute short).

Elliott

Post by Elliott » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:24 pm

Soakerhunter wrote:Uh...just asking, but why are you posting stuff on start wars on a super soaker forum?
It is off topic here :P