Look at THIS new toy!

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Jadefalcon09

Look at THIS new toy!

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 pm

My new truck :)

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:49 pm

Nice--you could do something like what was done to that Lada Niva and mount a huge soaker, although I'm only saying this because it seems appropriate at a soaker forum. Well, congratulations, and have fun.

Could you post a link instead or (more preferably for you) resize that pic, since it requires a wider screen than many or for Mouse Gestures to resize it? I was fine since I have Mouse Gestures, and it's more incentive to get Firefox, but most people will have a problem anyway.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:03 am

I assume you're talking about the vehicle in the foreground rather than the brightly coloured but high quality one behind it.

What are you going to use it for?
Last edited by joannaardway on Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:54 pm

Looks nice. How much did it cost you to insure that thing?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.