forum names

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:56 am

I just was wondering why we wanted our certain forum names. I chose Crashdummy because I really like cars and since I made that my name on a car forum, I just use it on all forums. I would have been crashtestdummy but it is too long.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:55 pm

I used the name "SuperStormer" because it is the same name that I used at Aquatica and WaterWar.net when I joined. As to why I chose it before, I was thinking about a good name for my squad, and I thought of SuperStormer when trying to make a "hybrid" of the words Super Soaker and Storm. :p h34r:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:02 am

I was playing ragnarok, and I had to decide on a screen name. so, I was on the Chaos server, and I decided for my class to be a knight, soooo ChaosKnight was born. I use DuRaSteeL on cs, dod, ns, and bg though. I like star wars, and I didn't want to choose a character name, so I thought about blastech (name of rifle manufacturer) but Durasteel sounded better.
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

DX

Post by DX » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:13 am

Many people I know think Duxburian is one of the strangest aliases they have heard of. One of my old hometowns is called Duxbury, MA so a person that lives there is Duxburian. I use that name on everything except Ebay, despite the fact that I *currently* no longer live there.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:26 am

I chose Cloud because that's the main character of my favorite game, Final Fantasy VII. And I came up with Soakologist after visiting http://www.kicksology.net.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:15 am

I am BlueSmudge because the name of my film company is BlueSmudge Pictures. Seems obvious enough eh?
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:33 am

Commander_Gaunt comes from tactical wargaming, the guy is amazing in it, and I chose it because it sounds cool.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RecklessAssault

Post by RecklessAssault » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:08 pm

My cousin is co-owner of a paintball arena in Pierre, South Dakota, the business and the three-man squad (the three owners of the arena) are called Reckless Assault. I liked the name and figured that it can apply to Super Soakers as well, and that's where it came from.

Aaron
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>I bought a box of lady fingers at the local bakery this morning, but when I got home I noticed that one of 'em was missing. I decided to take the box back to the bakery and show the manager. He gave me the finger. (adapted from a joke by Jay London)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:54 pm

The origin of my forum name comes from my obsession with the game Doom a few years ago. I admit, I wasn't very good, but the name stuck.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:32 am

1. I was a big Terminator 2 fan in my early teens.

2. My favourite Mech in Mechwarrior 3 was the Annihilator model.

3. I wear dark clothes.

= The Dark ANNIHILATOR

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:32 am

I'm a big Star Wars fan (You should see my room&#33 ;) so I thought of a related name. Eventually I came up with the name Forceuser. I use it on all forums I'm a member of and most other things as well.

BTW Commander Gaunt when you say tactical wargaming do you mean Warhammer as there is an Imperial Guard commander called that.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

DoubleONothing

Post by DoubleONothing » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:05 pm

Heh. Anyone Ever heard of the book Stormbreaker? The main charactor is literally blackmailed into joining MI6, and at the SAS Training field, The current people in training poke fun at him and give him the Name Double O Nothing.

Well, I needed a Spec Op's Name, And I had read Stormbreaker for a school project, so I used Doble O Nothing.

((In case you didn't know, MI6 Employs the most Skilled Special Agents and gives them the 00 Agent rating. So their Code names, like Double O Seven, James Bond, is Double O. So Double O Nothing is 000.))

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:30 pm

I have loved racing since I was little, I got my first RC car when I was 3 and I still have it, Now I own an RC10T4, a Traxxas Rustler and, soon to come, a Xray M18. Hence the Racer

I used to be "Racer44" when my favorite NASCAR driver was number 44, then when he switched to 45, I combined them, making 445.

The "Soaker" part is WWn and SSC only.
I don't check this forum anymore.

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:09 pm

I chose "Trekkie00" because:

1. I LIKE STAR TREK!

2. My first Super Soaker was the CPS 2700, which came out in 2000.
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:17 pm

I'm vaporizer28 because:

My biggest soaker right now is a vapo'.

The farthest I can accurately shoot it is 28.

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?