Free soakers: CPS-1700 and CPS-1000

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
GutsNGlory

Free soakers: CPS-1700 and CPS-1000

Post by GutsNGlory » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 am

Attention! Free soakers!!

Yep, not a joke.

Here is the catch - they are both currently out of commission. They both have a leak around the oring at the back of the nozzle assembly.

The CPS-1700 may be salvageable, but the nozzle assembly on the 1000 is not.

If anything they would be great for parts, or you could try your hand at the 1700 and just possible get it working again. I might if I had the time, but I just have to clear stuff out.

SO! I'm happy to give them away to whoever wants them - you'll just have to pay shipping. I could always run the box down to the mail center and give you an exact total so you are not overpaying, but you'd have to commit to taking them since I wouldn't want to go through all the hassle then have someone back out.

Someone save these ones...if no one takes them by the end of the month, they will probably be going in the trash.

email me at screamtheword@gmail.com if you'd like to work something out.

Fredcompany

Re: Free soakers: CPS-1700 and CPS-1000

Post by Fredcompany » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Can you quickly check on the internet roughly what it would cost to send the 1000 to England?
Don't bother checking at the mail centre - I might not buy it - it depends whether I have enough money when you say how much it'd cost.
I'm a dude

supersoakerman

Re: Free soakers: CPS-1700 and CPS-1000

Post by supersoakerman » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 am

i'll take the CPS-1700
i'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and i'm all out of ass
... wait wat?

wwwat?-wise words of lil jon