Repair Cps 1000

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
pebo

Repair Cps 1000

Post by pebo » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:32 pm

hey my cps 1000's pump broke and i lost it so the shaft is missing. when i tried to fit the shaft back in (When i had it) it didn't pump whatsoever. I'm new to modding/repairing this so any help please?

m15399

Post by m15399 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:38 pm

Is the O-ring still on it? It should look like a little black rubber thing.
If it's not, you will have to replace it.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:30 am

You're going to need to make a new pump. First thing you need to do is measure the inner diameter of the hole that the shaft goes into. Take that information and go to a hardware store and find an O ring that has the same outer diameter. Then find out the inner diameter of the O ring. Find something like a dowel or piece of plastic that fits inside of it. Us tape on each end of the pump so that the O ring wont slide off. Now lube up the O ring and you should have a new pump.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci