Neighbors Sneak Attack

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Water Tanker

Post by Water Tanker » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:34 pm

A neighbor boy knocked on my doorbell and I answered, then the 2 boys about 14 years old smiled at me and shot n soaked me with a smaller soaker attached to a hose. I was soaked all over on my front door and then I deciced to take revenge. I when and pulled out my brothers CPS 2700 with dual water tanks I added; then I snuck into there back yard and after they had finished hanging they're clothes and were filling up there guns I aimed the nozzle out of a bush and shot at them. They looked up and didn't know where it came from. I did it again and then I ran out laughing and soaked them. As they ran inside I sprayed all of the clothes they hung earlier and as they went inside screaming I then left after turning there hose on and putting it in they're garage, :D

PS: The picture of the soaker is the sketch of what I added on to it before I actually did it.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:15 pm

Who the heck are you Tanker? And that was a very mean thing to do, leaving the hose turned on in they're garage and soaking they're clothes.
PS: The picture of the soaker is the sketch of what I added on to it before I actually did it.
What picture?

PS: Lock this thread.
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:48 pm

I've banned this guy already, he's just a pointless spammer. He also has another account, Super Slasher00. Nothing but a trouble maker, I'm getting to the point where I'll do this to people who are hopeless. Thread locked.