My Newest Site

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:36 am

Right now me and my friend Austin are building a website based on the Playstation 2 game, SOCOM 2: U.S. Navy SEALs. Right now we're building the pages and forums. We're going through the game and writing out our walkthroughs while we play each level (both of us are playing and writing our own walkthroughs). When we're done typing in our walkthroughs and other articles, we're going to wait until we get the forums and the site going. Then to add finishing touches, a poll which we will change about every two weeks, a mailing list that I think distributes a monthly or weekly newsletter (we're going to use it to distribute tips/tactics for the game). Hopefully then that will increase site traffic. Some other ideas we came up with were: photo gallerys, home videos, joke section, live chat, shooting games, and a few others. Anything we missed or any help?
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:58 am

I'd be happy to help with Graphics, I've had over 2 year expereance!
I don't check this forum anymore.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:02 am

Well me and Austin wanna leave the logos and such where they're at right now, and upgrade it later; content is more important than looks right now.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups