Water Fight Help

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:57 pm

My team is composed of four people so far, me and three of my other friends, I've got me as tactical commander (I'm a very quick thinker), two assistant captains, (one tall and strong and fast 'his joob is HWOtraining' and another short and medium strength and pretty fast 'his job is recon training/sniper training&#39 ;) And my good spanish friend who is a great normal fighter (called forward on iSoaker.com)

My opponent is pretty much the same. But there are three or four girls on thier team. pretty much the same in all things. No one knows eachothers team except me :D !

Weapons are all unlisted, cargo is greatly done well! (everyone knows what to bring)

The terrain is sorta a river to the right of our fort (its a tent) on a hill, and then a road straight ahead and behind us, and there is a HUGE playing fiels with small shrubs/ bushes/ trees there.

the war is next week (most likely) and we need more men, weapons, and a lot of training!

Any one have any ideas?

No water sources except water brought from home.
and two coolers on our half.
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:06 pm

this sounds a bunch like the fight I'm having on sunday. We also are bringing water in. Make sure that you use those huge 20-40 gallon coolers. Duct tap the lid wile in transport.

I would sugjest capturing the enemy water supply. That needs to be your prime objective. Usually the enemy can defend it with a hose, but not there. It doesn't matter if you are aloud to use it. Just make sure the enemy can't.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:08 pm

Alright thanks, but there is no hose, on thier half, and they Don't have a fort yet either.

Mine is next week on sturday or sunday (most likely)

Anyways good luck.

Any other suggestions?
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:09 pm

I know there is no hose. That's why I am saying it is crucial, and easy to take the enemy water supply.
BlueSoak.net

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:14 pm

I just read the game rules again, and we can't steal water no matter what, but if we find guns we can take the water out of them and take that water, not bottles or coolers. And I'm pretty sure they will guard there supply quite well, because its the only supply they got. There fort might be a tent also by the river but further out.

Rules of the water fight...

1) Bring food and water for eating and drinking. We wouldn't want anyone to pass out. DON"T DRINK FROM THE WATER GUNS.

2) Bring water supplies. (ie. water bottles, coolers, anything that can store a decent amount of water)

3) You cannot steal other peoples water supply (ie. water bottles, coolers, etc.) But if you find a gun laying on the ground you can take the water from that.

4) You cannot steal an opposing person's water gun or evan your team for that matter. The water guns are they're property not yours. If you do take the water gun you will be kicked out and never able to return for that matter, unless you prove that you WILL NEVER STEAL A WATER GUN AGAIN!

5) No actually hurting anyone, we don't want to have hospital bills, for your idiocy. People are here for fun not to pick a real fight.

6) Time outs are only granted for injuries or other matters like leaving. Tell your captain first and take all your property with you.

Have a great game and play nice.
-me

-Albert Einstein

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:45 pm

You should add no cheating :P Also, set up boundaries so you can manage the battlefield. Have some skirmishes to train your team for the war, even if they are amongst yourselves. Take notes on key parts of the battlefield, and form tactics beforehand. Good luck! ;)
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:29 am

This thread had a lot of great info, it might not be what you need though...
I don't check this forum anymore.

Blah, Blah

Post by Blah, Blah » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:18 pm

ihufgysbhysbvbhysubyfcygfcyu