Waterzooka?

General water gun discussion.
libs

Waterzooka?

Post by libs » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 pm

I've been browsing the internet for a while now trying to figure out what this certain water gun was called. I found something that was what I believed it to be but it turns out it's just the brand name of the gun.

Thanks in advance. :)

SSCBen

Re: Waterzooka?

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:59 pm

I can't say for sure what gun is called. It's a piston water gun. The double barrel Stream Machine gun is most similar, but I have never seen it in those colors or with handles like that. What's the manufacturer printed on there? You also said that you know the brand name... what's that too?

libs

Post by libs » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Oh, I saw something like it on http://www.waterzooka.com
I believe it's called a waterzooka, haha. I don't know what the manufacturer is.

Also this link, http://forums.sscentral.org/t3955/ , has a homemade one of those but with a single tube. I was interested in purchasing one of these or making my own before Tuesday. I was hoping to use one of these for my school's Senior Assassins game.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 pm

The Waterzooka is made from PVC and can't possibly be the gun in your picture. That's why I was confused. Perhaps it's a different gun called the Waterzooka.

There are a lot of little brands, so chances are it's just a little brand we haven't heard of. ;)

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:49 am

Call it whatever you want. Most variants of the name have the word "piston" or "pump" in there - such as "piston-powered soaker".

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)