wat shud i do?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.

wat shud shadow do

leave ssc
No votes
do not leave ssc
100%

Total votes: 9

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:28 am

hmm after what goon sayed and cus of the simple fact that hasbro is not making good soakers im starting to lose my love for soakers I Don't know im as in to soakers fore a long time....my cps1000 is gathering dust now I Don't know if im going to leave or not if I do it was nice knowing freakeymist,goon...who leaft a few days ago... doom,code,peppery...I just Don't know what to do.....what you do when you just Don't want to play a game that you love? im so bored ill make it a poll :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: :rolleyes: maybe this needs to be in oof topic :huh: :mellow: :unsure:
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

pepper

Post by pepper » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:06 pm

Don't leave, next year should have a whole new CPS line, and we can hope, they will be good soakers. And, Don't leave anyway, because we need support(the soaking communitiy) Don't abandon us.
Live to soak , soak to live - The zealots motto

If I was a hot dog, Id do a belly dance for my customer. Hey, maybe then they wouldnt eat me.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:40 pm

Yeah. Don't leave. Just because you think that no good soakers are being made now doesn't mean that you should leave SSCentral. I always thought that you were pretty smart when it came to soakers, probably smarter than me.
This "leaving" stuff is what made Aquatica in iSoaker's words "political". Any more leaving threads on General Discussion will be deleted.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:27 am

I know. Im not leaveing I think its nolvey year.
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

light bulb boi

Post by light bulb boi » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:26 pm

I'm tired of all this I'm leaving blah blah blah I'm to old for soakers etc. for crying out load people do you know how some of the people in the soaker commuties are? isoaker is in his late 20s. :blink: it's your choice to leave, not mine. I like your posts and ideas, your a good member. sorry this got a little politcal. sorry doom.