Recommend A Weapon...

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:04 pm

I need a back up weapon. Thats pretty much it. I have a WW Blazer as a Primary, a Vaporizer (Strap attached) as a side arm. I need a decent very cheap side arm, preferrebly a pistol. But I will not buy from Ebay, and I got a very small budget. Im Canadian too.
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

Storm

Post by Storm » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:12 pm

Personally I would suggest Max-D 2000, 3000 or 4000. Then you could mod them like blaze did so that they go a bit farther :-) , I did it to my 3000 and the range was increased. You could also get a Storm if you can get your hands on one.

Overall the easiest to get would be the Max-D's.
Storm

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:15 pm

I also find that the WW Hornet is great for the job. It's small, light and has something that Max D guns don't have; a tracked pump!

Only problem is, the pump is kind of noisy.
I don't check this forum anymore.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:18 pm

I want as storm 500 but I can't find them. But the Hornet is very cheap also, about $10. Thats half my allowence (who is going to hire a 12 year old.) but power comes at a price.
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

revengeofline

Post by revengeofline » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:26 pm

You could probably use your Vaporizer as a back up gun, but if you want another you should pick up one of the Max-D line of guns. The Max-D 2000 and Max-D 3000 are really small, but everyone says they pack a punch for their size. I've seen the Max-D 3000 twin pack at Target here in the United States for $10 USD, but I don't know if they have Target in Canada. I bought a Max-D Secret Strike twin pack at Toys 'R Us and it works pretty well as back up. If they sell the Water Warriors Hornet in Canada, you could get that as back up since it is basically the same as a Max-D 2000. Also, if you can find any of the Storm pistols , they make excellent back up for how small they are.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:27 pm

I got my Hornet for $4.99 at KB Toys.

Who will hire? I'm only 11 and have a small graphic design company with my Mom (She is also VERY good at it)!
I don't check this forum anymore.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:41 pm

I'm serious the only job people are giving out is a paper route(I had one and hated it... people threw stuff at me...) and flyers. Thats exactly the same as papers... <_<
-me

-Albert Einstein

Storm

Post by Storm » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:26 pm

What is the range of the Hornet approximately?
Storm

revengeofline

Post by revengeofline » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:49 pm

I just tested out the range on a Hornet and when the gun is level it shoots a little under 25 feet. At a 45 degree angle, the Hornet shoots around 30 feet. Not the greatest range, but pretty good considering it is a tiny pressurized reservoir gun. (These are estimates, mind you.)