Guide To Soaker Shopping

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
andrewajt62

Guide To Soaker Shopping

Post by andrewajt62 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:16 am

Here I will explain how to choose a good gun. Know that what I say in this thread didn't actually happen every name and number are mad up, but this will teach you to not pick a bad soaker.

Say you walk into Toys R Us and the first thing that catches your eye is what looks like an assume soaker. You run over to it to check it out more. You see its beautiful cameo colors. It appears as a big powerful gun. You read the label, it says "SHOOTS 50 FEET AND HOLDS 70 OUNCES OF WATER. IT WILL DRENCH YOUR OPPONENTS. IT IS THE MOST POWERFULL WATERGUN YET! NO NEED TO PUMP IF YOU PUT BATTERIES IN!" You also see it was made by an cameo company, "Drencher". You get even more exited when you see its on sale for 10 dollars. So you pick one out of the many ones and buy it. You bring it home and put 6 double A batteries into the gun and bring it outside. You find that the gun only shoots about 10 with not much power and only holds about 20 ounces of water. About 15 minutes later you realize all six of your double batteries are dead...
You wasted 15$ for batteries and a bad gun.

NOTES: Guns will usually be big and cool looking but it can really be a horrible gun.

Never trust what it says on the box.

If its from an unfamiliar company, it unfamiliar won't be too good.

If its on sale that usually means that no one is buying it. Also the same thing when there is alt on the shelf.

Usually guns you pump yourself and don't take batteries are the best.

This situation never happened to me but recently my cousins wasted a 30$ cousins on two horrible guns. So I wrote this. Was this information informative to you?
My Armory, Shieldblaster 5000, Shieldblaster 3000
, Aquashock Arctic blast, Broke Flash Flood, Max Infushion Backpack, Sneak Attack Blaster.