new 2007 guns

General water gun discussion.
masteruchiha12

new 2007 guns

Post by masteruchiha12 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:54 pm

i am looking for the best of the 2007 guns and whatever new ones they are coming out with because currently all i have is an aquashock arctic blast. :confused:

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 pm

Welcome to the Super Soaker Central forums!

The Arctic Blast is okay in its own right.

Search the forums for similar threads, or read the reviews at iSoaker.com - they're very thorough.

I'd say go with any water gun from Water Warriors - highest ranges, lowest prices (overall). On the Super Soaker side, go with a Flash Flood (2006 lineup) or an Arctic Blast.

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:01 am

He already has the AB if you read in his post. Go with the HydroBlitz.
Soak On!

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:09 pm

Be sure to do nozzle modifications on the AB. The FF is very similar (supposedly) but has durability issues, and one can often break in less than a year so be prepared to do repairs if you get one.

The WW also works, but the guns are a bit weaker than the FF and AB. However, they are still much better than the air pressure guns.

As most will say, the HydroBlitz is oversized for what it can do and not worth the price. From the pics, videos, and in-store HB's I've seen, I can definately agree with that.

If you want better guns, have a look at the CPS line on eBay. Virtually all of the CPS line work better than any of the guns you can find in stores nowadays.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Yep, I was saying that the Arctic Blast was already pretty good, and if he buys something, it won't be tremendously better.

The HydroBlitz is okay if you're willing to spend $40 on a gun that only has average range and is clumsy. If you just want the novelty or intimidation factor, go for it. Otherwise, it's a waste of money.

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:18 pm

No It's Not. Why do we have to have "Message Is Too Short"?
Soak On!

totokan

Post by totokan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:23 am

hydroblitz, unless you are going to back up your claims, please stop posting about that gun. Also, the "Post is too short" is to prevent pointless posts, like the one you just posted.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:48 pm

Yep, please provide a reason in the future. People have provided explanations for why the HydroBlitz is a bad choice - too expensive, not much power, too big and clumsy, etc. Stating that the HydroBlitz is superior, with absolutely no qualifications, is frustrating for everybody, especially the person trying to make a decision. The HydroBlitz has a merit or two (intimidation and capacity, maybe), but you haven't pointed them out.

And coincidentally, exactly as totokan said, the word minimum is there to make sure people post an explanation. "No It's Not" is certainly not going to let masteruchiha12 make a decision. Why should he take your word for it that the HydroBlitz is good? Please describe in more detail in the future. Thanks. :)

dangaard

I must admit that I am new.....

Post by dangaard » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:38 pm

to Soaking' but I like Playing with the hydro blitz, it's heavy yeah, but I don't run much anyway. for a stock gun I though it was great, I am looking to mod mine, as you will see in this thread

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:53 am

At least someone else likes the HydroBlitz besides me. But guess what? Don't complain anymore because my new favourite soaker is the Blazer(2005)!! I just got it today and the smallest nozzle's shot time is one full freakin' minute!(and the colour isn't that bad either)
Soak On!

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:43 pm

I like buying one or two (or three :D ) new blasters each year. So far the only good blaster I've seen is the Arctic Blast, and by the sounds of it, it seems like the best one in a size to power ratio. I love my FF, so if the AB is better, then I'm grabbing one. As far as the Hydroblitz goes, I love how big it is, and even the awkward way to hold it (like a minigun). Since my waterfights are always small, I don't care if its underpowered....as long as its better than the Max Infusion Overload (which brought a tear to my eye it was so dissapointing).
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

andrewajt62

keep the artic blast

Post by andrewajt62 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 pm

you should keep the ab, most ppl think its the best gun for 07, the hydrblitz requires much pumpin and has lack of power jus keep the ab
My Armory, Shieldblaster 5000, Shieldblaster 3000
, Aquashock Arctic blast, Broke Flash Flood, Max Infushion Backpack, Sneak Attack Blaster.

envyev118

Post by envyev118 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:41 pm

yea AB is definitely the best '07 gun but you would be better off with an old CPS. The Hydroblitz is, as I believe someone else said before me, way too expensive for its abilities. Don't fall for the fancy name and look. Also, always trust these wise words: A good water gun user maximises his gun's strengths and discards its weaknesses. that doesn't mean go out and buy cr@p, but don't obsess over the gun. be sure and read reviews of a gun by its past users before buying it, though, gun A might have twice as much capacity as gun B and more nozzle options, but only from a review can you know that gun A has terrible pressure and you might as well be using a water bottle with a hole in the lid to shoot with. did that make any sense at all?
A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
---Benjamin Franklin

soaker

Post by soaker » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:54 am

Well The AB would be your best bet however the HB is a good gun for its capacity but its power to size ratio is horrible for cost