How do you modify the CPS 4100?

Threads about water gun modifications.
JCSoaker

How do you modify the CPS 4100?

Post by JCSoaker » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:00 am

I have no idea how to modify a CPS 4100 to make it super powerful.
The red stopper prevents it from being opened and seperated into halves.

Any ideas?
Armoury: Level III- (2) (going to have)Super Heavy Assualt homemades (2) Heavy Assualt CPS (Monster XL,etc)(3)Medium Assualt CPS (4100,etc)(4) Light Assualt CPS (1200, etc) (15) secondary weapons(Xp,MAXD,etc) (5) Extra Stuff

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:44 pm

For a list of modifications that are unique to certain water guns, check out each water gun's review page. Also, we had a thread about which modifications can be done to which water guns that you can check out. I'll just tell you which modifications can be done right now though to save you some time. In the future, please save us some time by getting the answer yourself. ;)

Some good modifications for the CPS 4100 include colossus, nozzle drilling, and the backpack modification.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:08 am

Hmm, I actually had a bit of trouble searching back when I had to open mine up for repairs.

The only solution is to saw of the red cap - it's glued on. Just take a metal saw of some type and start sawing at the red/gray seam.

Once you get over the shock of actually sawing off part of a CPS gun, you'll have fun :) . It was no choice for me, as the gun's trigger was broken anyway and the pressure chamber was full. I had nothing to lose by opening up the gun.

You probably have a Mark 2 CPS 4100, so do a trigger reinforcement before the trigger breaks. Trust me on this, if you have the Mk.2. It's going to break sometime.