Looking for a shotgun like watergun

General water gun discussion.
Lace11775

Looking for a shotgun like watergun

Post by Lace11775 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello all

Back in the 80s (not sure exactly what year) I had a pump action water gun that I purchased from woolworth it was called the saturator. Unfortunately it was taken in the war games by my lead scout master on a camping trip. The gun was shaped like a shotgun it was orange and black and really did work as such. For whatever reason this gun was discontinued and some thing else took its place can anyone out there help me find it? If there is still one in good working condition I would be glad to buy it off of you for a decent price. I dont remember if it was made by hasbro or any of the specs of it. I will definately know this gun once I see it so please anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Lace11775 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

strato_2r5

Re: Looking for a shotgun like watergun

Post by strato_2r5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:03 am

Well, there is last year's model, the Nerf Shotblast. It came in either red or blue, and the stream sort of acted like the flood nozzle on an Arctic Blast. However, it's piston powered, and may be not what your looking for. If it is, then check your local Marshall's or eBay. They should be $20, don't pay more than that.
Sorry if I'm not active much, busy on another forum and another project non-soaker related.

cantab

Post by cantab » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:11 pm

The Water Warriors Splat Blaster resembles a lever-action shotgun. I'm not sure if it's still current though. An interesting blaster, but not particularly good performance wise.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

BlueCharged

Post by BlueCharged » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm

How about a Super Soaker Scatter Blast
Shoots 5 streams of water, 25 feet and I'm pretty sure it can be modded
My Armoury:
Super Soaker Thunderstorm (shoots to 25 ft), Super Soaker 50 (shoots to 50 ft)
To Buy (And Mod) This Year (2012):
Water Warriors Explorer, SS Electrostorm and SS Tornado Strike (REDO)

Bopper53

Post by Bopper53 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 am

Target has the newer model Shotblast. It really is a shotgun. Check out the hydro cannon too. The discontinued hasbro sneak attack is similar to a shotgun, and really good. And the WW splat blasters can be found at Kmart, both the 1st and 2nd models. I would probably recommend the shotblast for you.