I'm new here

General water gun discussion.
steelboot

I'm new here

Post by steelboot » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi guys, I'm steelboot. Some of you may already have seen my name at the iSoaker boards but I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm the head of a constant two-person team in Canada. Here is our Armoury:

2 Quick Blasts
2 Aquashock Secret Strikes
CPS 2100
3 Flash Floods (all orange, not STE)
CPS 1000

Broken:

XP 70
WW Tiger Shark
CPS 2500
Flash Flood

Lost with departure of members:

Flash Flood
STE Arctic Shock

I hope to have a good time on these boards.
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!

Silence

Re: I'm new here

Post by Silence » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 am

Welcome aboard!

Just curious: why are there two accounts at iSoaker.net, a "steelboot" and a "_steel_boot_"?

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome. A good chunk of the members here are also active at iSn, though a few only stay here and a few at iSn only stay there. (like you used to) Other than that, and the topics we discuss (a bit more on tech and a bit less on stock), SSC and iSn share many similarities.

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:24 pm

@Silence: I was having problems PMing with my steelboot account: messages sent would stay in my outbox for days on end. So, I made a new account as
"_steel_boot_" to see if the PMing would work. It did, but when I tried my old account again some months later, the PMing worked again. However, I chose to use my new account because it had more posts.

@CA-99: The reason I chose to make an account here is because I know that SSC has more members, and there was no point in sticking to one forum. As I've recently been getting into modding, and I know SSC is more modding oriented than iSoaker.
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah, I wish phpBB allowed for user merging. I had to create a new account a while back because I wanted to change my username; others have had to do the same.

The SSC forums are a little older. In terms of activity, the two are about the same; sometimes SSC is more active, and sometimes iSn is.