Out of all the water guns currently availible in stores...

General water gun discussion.
VGN

Out of all the water guns currently availible in stores...

Post by VGN » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:12 am

Which is the best unmodified, in your opinion? I'm curious as I'm going on a school trip, and there will apparently be a water fight.

Owners

Post by Owners » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:13 pm

I would definitely have to go with the orca as it has the best range and possibly performance that you can get on the market now.

Or you can't go wrong with a twin pack of Max-D 3000s.
Rule the day

Cps 4100 Cps 2700 Xp 110 Xp 60 2 FFs Max-D 5000 Max-D 3000 with a CVF and a Tarantula

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:39 pm

Orca > Tiger Shark > Flash Flood [likely in backstocks] > Hydroblitz > Arctic Blast > the rest/eww.

Of course, that is my personal opinion. There is no "best" gun without a context, aka what you plan on using it for and where. The list I have given is for which guns have the best chance of standing up to more powerful ones. I think that will be useful to you, as you might face older CPS guns at your trip. Overall, the Orca has the best range and capacity in relation to its size and is actually better in that regard against the CPS 2100, the gun I usually use as a benchmark for the new ones.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:09 am

I concur - DX's list is correct in my opinion, too. However, I'm thinking that the Tiger Shark might provide range similar to that of the Orca, but in a smaller package. Capacity will be reduced though. Note that the Orca has wonderful balance, so it doesn't feel too heavy.

You don't want a Water Warriors gun if you will eventually modify it. Just throwing that out there since you mentioned mods (or lack thereof).