mobile water attacks

General water gun discussion.
SparedCargo

mobile water attacks

Post by SparedCargo » Wed May 16, 2007 5:56 pm

while discussing with a friend about ideas he came up with using a bike as a mobile attack. I thought it was a great idea for a couple of reasons.

1. it would be good way to get the enemy and then quickly get out (for a small numbered army)

2. it would be a good way to distract the enemy long enough to move around them and attack from behind

3. finally, since you would be going fast enough you would be wasting there water.

any way i would love to here your guys thoughts on this one

Spared

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I think bikes can be useful for long range transport on somewhat level ground on huge battlefields. But such situations don't turn up much, and you can't exactly dodge or shoot easily while biking - especially on uneven terrain.

Search the forums for similar threads if you're interested. :)

SparedCargo

Post by SparedCargo » Sat May 19, 2007 5:03 am

OK, that makes sense, now that i have tried it, but could there be more uses other than transportation.

Such as pump up the super soaker before hand or just use it as a diversion or to gather intelligence on the enemy. I've never had a full on war (working on it though) so i'm just thinking hypothetically. Plus very few people can out run a bike.

But anyway, thanks silent guy for your thoughts and I would also like to here other thoughts from people just to see different views. Especially if you have tried it.

Spared :)
got soaked

4100 fan

Post by 4100 fan » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:49 pm

There are alot of different issues and good reason about this. How can you cycle and pump and shoot at the came time? well, maybe you have a bmx bike and let someone ride on top of the little silver pegs. The water might rust up your bike too......

low325

Post by low325 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:17 pm

SparedCargo wrote:while discussing with a friend about ideas he came up with using a bike as a mobile attack. I thought it was a great idea for a couple of reasons.

1. it would be good way to get the enemy and then quickly get out (for a small numbered army)

2. it would be a good way to distract the enemy long enough to move around them and attack from behind

3. finally, since you would be going fast enough you would be wasting there water.

any way i would love to here your guys thoughts on this one

Spared
What I would use it for is this:

Give the person on the bike a small gun that you can buy for like 25 cents and that should be the only gun he holds.
Have some of your team ready to run in and shoot.
The person on the bike should ride to the side of them but close enough to shoot them, and well, shoot them.
Now they will be distracted by that person who they will attempt to shoot but miss, wasting their water and distracting them.
Have your team go up behind them and shoot :)

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Splashzooka's or SC power paks would probably be useful in this case. I find the finger squirt guns to be pretty much useless in any situation, they wouldn't even be good enough to distract, but at least you can try to get in range on the bike before making a few squirts and weaving out.

low325

Post by low325 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:55 am

Instead of fingersquirts get a little off brand gun the is about a half of a foot long and not very big. Pump it all the way before riding and just ride past them and dont take your finger off the trigger. It should distract them.
Cows are good