Do NOT buy the Flash Flood and I'll tell you why...

General water gun discussion.
Streamwave325

Do NOT buy the Flash Flood and I'll tell you why...

Post by Streamwave325 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:57 pm

:mad: I was just playing with my Flash Flood. My brother was shooting me with the hose while I was using the Flash Flood Nozzle, trying to fend off the hose. So i tried to fend it off with the regular one, I pressed it in, POP. The trigger just flew back and whenever I would pump it, water would come out. I got so mad, I threw it against the ground 10 times and set it on fire. (And my other Flash Flood broke too...) I only had about 1 hour playing with it. So, i just wasted $40 on 2 Super Soakers and approx. 2 hours of play with them. So I warn you, DO NOT BUY THE FLASH FLOOD. This could happen to you...

F*** you Hasbro :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
-:Streamwave:-

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:36 pm

Is this overreaction necessary? Thread locked.

Seriously, you did not overreact at home, but also here on the forums. First off, triggers breaking off can happen to most any water gun. The water shooting out of the nozzle likely was caused by the trigger being removed and the valve being jammed open. All repairable. Of course, you probably ensured that your Flash Flood will remain broken by throwing it on the ground. The burning however was just unnecessary.

What happened to your second Flash Flood may I ask? Probably nothing. You just seem to want to complain. Hasbro didn't waste your $40, you did.

And finally, cursing is unnecessary as are loads of frown smilies. I feel that if you can't make your feelings felt through kind words (not cursing or excessive smilies), you shouldn't make them felt at all.