Brand new guy (both forum and water fights)

General water gun discussion.
Nate

Brand new guy (both forum and water fights)

Post by Nate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:23 pm

Hi, I'm Nate. I've never had a true water gun fight, but I'll try soon. I've got a few water guns of my own, but I haven't used them much in a long time. One has a leak, one doesn't work, and the others I can't find. I look forward to sharing ideas and getting answers to all my questions.

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:46 pm

Hello, Nate. It's good to be able to convert another person to being a water warrior...

You can just go ahead and post what guns you have/the problems with your guns in this thread, or you could start a thread under the Repairs subforum. When you do decide to post your questions, I suggest that you post pictures of the soakers' internals if you can--that helps quite a bit. You could also open up the gun and pump/shoot it, and then note where the leaks and other problems are.

Nate

Post by Nate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:50 pm

I havent' used it in a while. The one that won't work (without the backpack) is electric, and it's been a few years since I've used it, so my parents say. Anyway, I'll try to have dad get pictures of it for me, so that you guys can (at least try to) help me.

Thanks
-Nate