Skirmish

General water gun discussion.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:22 pm

Today, in fact, fifteen minutes ago, I had a skirmish with me, my sister, and my aunt* from out of town. Me and my sis were on a team, building what looked like a retarded base (my aunt had the whole backyard deck) and eventually, my sis switched sides because, like she always does, started a fight and ended up changing sides because she said I started it (don't ya just hate younger siblings). Me and my aunt both ended up soaked and my sister near dry (she HATES being shot at--what's the point of a water fight if she doesn't get wet?). I was armed with a CPS 2100, my aunt was borrowing my Splashzooka, and my sis was using her SC 400. I liked sneaking up onto the deck and soaking my aunt when her back was turned :rolleyes: and as soon as she turned and fired with that stupid** shot time, I raced down the steps (I almost slipped and fell 'cause it was slippery) and ran behind a wheelbarrow that I propped up as a stationary shield. It was a great fight and next time I will invite friends and exclude my sister.

*My aunt in this water fight is only 15 years old!

**stupid ONLY if used against you

EDIT--DUDE! I just got phoned and I was invited to a HUGE water fight at my friend, AC Typhoon's house!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:49 pm

If my little bro switches sides while I'm playing with him, I usually just soak him.
I know someone that when he was about 10 became an uncle. It's just some of the odd things that happen.
How many people are in that huge water fight?

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:35 am

I know someone who became an uncle at the tender age of 9. strange world we live in. yes, by the way, I am back. sorry about forgetting to tell you guys, but I went off to summer camp ^_^ ^_^
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:49 pm

All the little kids chickened out as soon as me and my aunt got out of the car with the Spalshzooka and CPS 2100, so the fight was me and my friend against my aunt (who took the hose and a shield). After, we went in the pool for over three hours (we were like 2 gallons waterlogged) and we made knots out of those floating noodles and were hitting each other with them. It was lots 'o' fun!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:02 pm

Some of my relatives are coming over on Tuesday. We usually have a war sometime while they are over. I going to test my single PC homemade, that I call the "Doom-100" for combat then.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:09 pm

I find homemades faulty and pointless if you don't have experience or have ALL the tools to do it. Tell us if yours works though!

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:28 pm

I went to another water fight at my friend's house today, and the little kids DIDN'T chicken out! There were so many players that we had to make teams! Here are the teams:

*Me, AC Typhoon, typhoon's little brother, and another kid. We used: Two CPS 2100s, a Splashzooka, and a Max-D secret strike

*Three of typhoon's brother's friends. They used: An old CPS 1000, An EES Tempest, and an XP 270.

My team's base was typhoon's garage and the enemy's base was the next door garage. It was a great fight with lots of storming the opponent's base and retreating.