NEED HELP!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:20 pm

I took my Alpha team (covert ops) out for a training session about an hour ago and we got AMBUSHED, they captured my sniper and torchured the plans for a summer attack out of him (then released him,) this attack was going to win the war for the Axis (my team.) What do I do?!!!!
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:48 pm

I would just change the plans a little bit. And how were they able to torture the plan out of him?
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:07 am

Yeah, changing plans would be the best thing to do. And always keep your guard up!

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:37 am

or maybe you need to torture your sniper to teach him to be more loyal. then, make a battle map of your battle plan, then put enemies where you were going to attack, guarding. erase all of your men, then find weak points in where the enemy is guarding.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:13 am

1. they tortcured him by backing him into a corner and throwing at least 20-30 water balloons at him.
2. those were the coolest plans in the world, we were going to have my older cousin drive my team down in a van and when the enemy army (my neighbors army, they know my cousin) came up to say hi we would burst out of the back and soak them. IT WAS FOOLPROOF UNTIL MY STUPID SNIPER GAVE MY PLANS AWAY! :angry:

But I'll think of something new <_<
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:39 am

get a 4wheeler or something. or if you're really ambitious you could build a human-powered assault vehicle out of wood with some really strong casters on the bottom. and I know what you're thinking, don't just put casters on the bottom of a 6'x6' particle board and call it good, that will break and nearly kill most of your team.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.