Water gun with plastic outer case

Threads about how water guns work and other miscellaneous water gun technology threads.
itsameluigi34

Water gun with plastic outer case

Post by itsameluigi34 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:02 am

Would a water gun like this work?Image if your asking about the file name, the previous drawings were horrible. the image is on http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/82 ... sofar.png/ , and i do not really know how to use a forum, and also, all the pipe used is 3/4.

cantab

Re: Water gun with plastic outer case

Post by cantab » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 am

It would work, strictly speaking. However, LRT really needs to expand in length as well as width, meaning it's best to only have an inlet/outlet at one end, and the other end plugged and free-moving. A tube or pipe entering both ends of the LRT is asking for issues.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

itsameluigi34

Post by itsameluigi34 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 am

Although one of the tubes would be a tubing barb with other end male and the other, is a tubing splicer, with the other tubing attached to another tubing barb with the other end male? So the pipe, so to say, would be flexible so the LRT can lengthen?

atvan

Post by atvan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:00 am

Or you could make it the normal way and avoid the hassle…

Welcome to the forums!

That would work, but would be overly complicated IMO. Remember, KISS.
Me gyro, me fly plane.

My Blog