The most powerfull Super Soaker 06/07

Advertisments by potential buyers. Post here if you're looking for a soaker.
tonboy13

The most powerfull Super Soaker 06/07

Post by tonboy13 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:05 pm

Does anybody know what the most powerful Super Soaker is at the moment? I will buy a powerful Super Soaker, like the CPS 2000. But the CPS 2000 isn't anywhere to buy. Can anyone help me on a powerful Super Soaker?

P.S. Don't look at my grammar! (Dutch men)

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:39 pm

Anything like that is either made or modded. You either buy a CPS on ebay and mod it, or you build one. It's quite simple, the availability of powerful soakers is very small.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 pm

Welcome to the forums! I don't think anybody here speaks Dutch. Nobody who is active, at least. :)

The most powerful water guns in this year's lineup, the Orca and the Tiger Shark, are from Buzz Bee Toys.

However, eBay is the best bet if you want the older, more powerful water guns. ;)

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:11 pm

There isn't really a "Most powerful Soaker" and besides, power does not equal success, the battle practicality of the gun and how well you it is what always counts.

Ben's Super-Cannon-II however is probably the most powerful water-weapon to date. With an incredible output and 73-feet of range.

tonboy13

Post by tonboy13 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:13 pm

Thanks for the information! If you make a homemade watergun, like the 2 Liter gun, is this gun even strong if the CPS 2000 MK2?

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 pm

The 2-liter homemades (and all of it's variants) are basic entry level designs for those who want to start with homemades without getting too much into it too soon. That said, based on what I read, they're fairly weak guns, relying completely on hose pressure instead of pumping.

The best to go for are the APH and CPH's, CPH being most recommended since it's simpler to work with and requires much less pumping. (APH's require pre-pumping for decent performance, but there is still some dropoff in the stream, though CPH's require you to buy and be able to work with LRT and/or balloon layering. LRT works best and really isn't hard at all to work with if you're prepared and know what you're doing.)

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:05 pm

Check the link in my signature if you need to know the definitions of any acronyms. ;)

CA-99 summed it up fairly well. However, 2-Liter homemades are really a class of their own - single shot, high output soakers that can be quickly refilled. They're actually brilliant designs. They're not really inferior either, it's just that a regular water gun would be more useful in a war.

CPHs don't require much extra effort either. APHs can be more powerful because they don't have constant pressure - ie, you can achieve higher pressures and ranges. However, CPHs are best choices in most cases, and they're still easy to build. It's just that you migth have to order the LRT online.