cvf on liquidator

Threads about water gun modifications.
Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:48 am

I think I heard this somewhere but if you glue the bottom part of the quickfill cap thats actualy a check valve tipe thing.

Im not sure if it has much of an effect but you can tell it did something from the stream because its broken up,then is laminated.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:29 am

The QFC(quick fill cap) is a check valve, it allows water and pressure to only go one way. When you put water into it, the water goes into the reservoir, so putting glue on it won't help any.

The Liquidator and HydroBlade are PR guns, they work like a Max-D gun, and in a way, the Liquidator is the 2004 version of a Max-D gun, it uses the same checkvalve-pump and trigger valve system as a MD gun.

To CVF the Liquidator, do this.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:06 am

Yeah, the Quick Fill Cap's check valve goes the wrong way for you to be able to CVF it. Also note that that's my hand in the picture in that article! YEAH!
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:56 pm

Do I glue the hole it shows in the picture or the one on the side?
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 pm

Both works best. Just make sure you don't glue up the one on the side to the point where the pump won't move through the shaft.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Cavendish Turkey

Post by Cavendish Turkey » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:24 pm

Actually you don't need to glue a thing (at least with the hydroblade). there is a little screw on the other side that u can tighten (it tightens the spring that releases the pressure) so that it won't release any pressure. I did this and the front of the hyroblade blew off after pumping for awhile. ;)