Water Warriors "Myths Series"

General water gun discussion.
cantab

Water Warriors "Myths Series"

Post by cantab » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm

"New" Water Warriors line on sale in the UK. I say "new" in inverted commas because they are in fact previous blasters renamed and with minor alterations. "Myths Series" is my nickname, it's not official.

They are:

Goblin - new Sting Ray
Hydra - not sure what this is a rename of.
Titan - new Firefly
Sphinx - new Lightning. Where the power guage used to be is now purely decorative, and the same for the guage activation switch which is now a dummy. This is the one I own, and I may review it soon (when it stops raining!)
Gorgon - new Orca

Attached are photos of the front and back of the Sphinx box (with the Sphinx in it.)
Attachments
PICT0801.JPG
PICT0800.JPG
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

isoaker_com

Re: Water Warriors "Myths Series"

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Interesting find! Thanks for sharing!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

C-A_99

Re: Water Warriors "Myths Series"

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am

I have a Piranha and I must say its performance is quite disappointing. I'd expct that the Lightning, being the predecessor of the Piranha, would also have similar performance. Air pressure blasters of similar and slightly smaller sizes pump up faster and are a tad bit more powerful.