Identifying Mark of WW Lightning

General water gun discussion.
Kano

Identifying Mark of WW Lightning

Post by Kano » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:26 pm

I got my WW Lightning about a year ago (2007), and was trying to identify its mark the other day. The body is white, the reservoir is purple, and detailing is mostly yellow. The nozzles include two tiny ones and a larger one that is close to 5x (I'm comparing it to my CPS 1200).

The Lightning reviewed at iSoaker.com has a different color scheme and nozzle selection. Mine seems to have something like a 5x.

Also, are reviews needed for the Lightning and Orca?
Armory: Mark 4 CPS 1200, CPS Splashzooka w/ broken QFD, Mark 2 WW Orca, Unknown Mark WW Lightning with White and Purple Color Scheme, WW Cricket (2x), WW Hornet (4x)

CROC

Re: Identifying Mark of WW Lightning

Post by CROC » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 pm

This is most likely the MK2 version. I have seen these in stores, and mr. dude has one. It came in a battle pack, right? A Yellow Jacket and some Qwik Grips, I believe. Looking at your armoury though, it would be a mark 2 lightning, bought in a separate package, as opposed to the battle pack
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back

used man

Post by used man » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 pm

even if we dont NEED reviews you can never have to many.
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website

Kano

Post by Kano » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 am

CROC wrote:This is most likely the MK2 version. I have seen these in stores, and mr. dude has one. It came in a battle pack, right? A Yellow Jacket and some Qwik Grips, I believe. Looking at your armoury though, it would be a mark 2 lightning, bought in a separate package, as opposed to the battle pack
It was indeed bought in its own separate package--so no Yellow Jacket or Qwik Grips.
Armory: Mark 4 CPS 1200, CPS Splashzooka w/ broken QFD, Mark 2 WW Orca, Unknown Mark WW Lightning with White and Purple Color Scheme, WW Cricket (2x), WW Hornet (4x)