Talents

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:12 pm

What talents do you have? I don't have... really... any... :unsure: :( . But what talents do you all have. It can be anything at all (besides water guns <_< ). Like I have seen someone at a Foreign(sp?) language camp that I go to every year be able to disslocate and relocate his arm when he was just sitting in a chair ughhh it was weird. I have seen a kid do something weird with his thumb, He like dislocated his thumb and moved it up towards his pointing finger. That was nasty too. I guess you can name a weird talent you have seen someone else do too. -_-

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:21 pm

I have RC car racing as a talent, I have always loved to drive things since I was 3, I got my first toy RC car when I was 4 years old, and now I own 2 1/10 scale off-road stadium trucks.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:02 pm

Well, I have a talent for maths, I am working at a level three years above the normal level. I have also placed highly several times in a national maths competition (It's called the UK maths challenge and a couple of years ago I came in the top 50&#33 ;) .

As for weird talents, I can wrap my arms around the back of my head and link them under my chin (so my elbows actually cross behind my head). I don't know anyone else who can do it.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:15 pm

I can't put my arms around my head like that :mellow:. Also I don't really think of this as a talent but I have EXTREM memory. I can rember so many things (just I can't rember most writing stuff <_< ). My friends gop "oh my gosh you rembered that?''. I rembered my friends bike lock number from 5 years ago when I was 7. If you want to know it was 5357. But like I said I don't really now if this is considerd a talent -_- .

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:11 pm

I have a talent for pissing people off.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:08 pm

I would like to think I have a talent for musical instruments. I know how to play the piano and saxophone pretty well, and am getting better at playing the violin.

I'm not able to dislocate a shoulder like the person mentioned above, but because I have a light case of "lazy eye" I can occasionally move my eyes in different directions.
Here's a pic. (edited slightly to only show eyes).

Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:49 pm

I can play piano pretty well. I also have what some might consider photographic memory, however, it doesn't apply to everything, only random stuff, and I can't control it.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:53 pm

I... have no talents. <_< Atleast none that I can think of.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:52 pm

I have video creation and media talent. Most aspects of all of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:43 pm

I can recognize simple shapes and colors. :P I don't recall having any extremely cool skills other than being able to eat whatever I want. When I was little I used to eat metal bbs and marbles for fun. Oh yeah, can't forget the occasional lego. Bye bye scientist.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:52 am

I have some musical talent I play bass guitar and clarinet and occasionally electric guitar.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:08 am

webdesign
photoshop
basically if it has to do with technology...
art to some extent

:D

DX

Post by DX » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:10 am

I have a few random talents/characteristics. I'm pretty good at the piano, been playing for 9 years now. I've built a 17 floor house of cards and made a paper airplane which flew about 400ft. [that was mostly wind/luck though]. I also have some speed and have figured out how to use my photographic memory when studying for tests. Way back when I was a nerd I won the school Geography Bee.
Currently my best school-related talent is getting A's on tests I didn't study for! :Hey, that's funny.: As for characteristics, I can't do anything weird with my fingers or dislocating stuff, but I never get poison ivy, rarely get sunburned, haven't got any allergies, etc. Also some people here may already know that I don't get "cold" easily, like not until the temp. drops into the middle 30's. :P
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:49 am

I actually have a few, and I thank god everyday for them (sorry if you guys are agnostic :P )

When I was in elementary school, I always had the ability to produce good sound while singing. Even till today, when my voice is deeper, I can still sing great. I also have the rare ability to take in information such as notes, etc and do well on a exam without studying. I guess you could say I also have perception of the future, where sometimes if you look deep enough in yourself first, then after looking someone into the eye deeply, most of the time before it happens (seconds before) you can tell what they will do and react if you are quick. Good in fighting techniques and pulling someone from the back of the shirt before they walk into someone ^_^

We were all born with talent, whether you deny it or not, that is what makes us all unique. Use them and put them to good use, hopefully for the good use of others.

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:18 am

Well, I can put both legs behind my head so that my knees almost touch the back of my head. I have similiar skills to duxburian in which I Don't have to study for a test to do good. I also have frequent dreams in which I see the future in sorts. Hey, that's funny.