Looking for Larami dart guns, Super Soakers to trade

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Lex

Looking for Larami dart guns, Super Soakers to trade

Post by Lex » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:36 am

Hey, I am looking for a SuperMaxx 1500 Arrow Shooter (Also known as the SM 1500: Rapid-Fire Missile Blaster). This gun was made by Larami sometime in the 90's, I'm not sure what year, it works like a Nerf gun and shoots 6 arrows.

Here is a picture:

Also I'm looking to get a SuperMaxx Ball Shooter (Also known as Larami Airmaster Ballblaster 2000 or SuperMaxx Xtreme Ballgun) This was produced in 1995 and 1996 and works like the Arrow shooter, only it shoots vinyl balls. This gun was released in 2 or more colors.

Here is a picture:

Actually I am looking to get any of the old, made in the 90's, Larami dart guns either from the SuperMaxx or the SuperTech lines. I have a lot a of Super Soakers that I can trade with from different lines like the CPS, XP, Classic SS, and even a Monster, PM me for a full list. I am also willing to buy if you aren't interested in trading. If you have a Larami SuperMaxx 1500 Arrow gun, a Larami SuperMaxx Ballgun or any other Larami dart gun and are interested in trading or selling then please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Lex

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:51 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

I'm sure that you are well aware that we are a water fighting and water gun message board. Nerf dart guns are welcome somewhat, but I don't expect many to have these very rare guns. I myself am also a Nerf enthusiast somewhat, so I'll let this slide.

I assume that you came to us from some sort of Nerf forum, but if you haven't then NerfHQ and NerfHaven would be worth your time. They both have active Nerf dart gun trading forums.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:50 am

My brother is interested in nerf guns, you might want to talk to him. I think his only working gun is a rapid fire 20 though....

Lex

Post by Lex » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Well, I'm still looking for the SuperMaxx guns listed above as well as any other SuperMaxx gun. I have gotten quite a few more Super Soakers I am willing to trade, I also have a few Nerf guns I would trade as well if anyone is interested in those.

Thanks again,
Lex

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:05 pm

Perhaps eBay would be a better place to look as would the Nerf sites Ben recommended...but for now I'll just suggest that you post a list of what guns, both soakers and Nerf blasters, you have up for trading. I'm definitely not going to buy a Nerf gun, but you might have some more luck with others that way.

JLspacemarine

Post by JLspacemarine » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm not sure if it is a real super soaker , but I've just found a superMAXX dart gun with extra parts on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Nerf-Larami-SuperM ... dZViewItem

I thought you were still looking for these guns.
Armory: AS Hydroblitz (x2), MI FlashFlood, STE TripleShot, XP Backfire, XP 215, XP 105, XXP 175, Big Bottle BLaster(x2), SC Power Pak, SpeedLoader1000, SpeedLoader 1500, SpeedLoader Double-Cross 3000, CPS Splashzooka (x2), CPS 1200, CPS 1500,CPS 2100, CPS 2000 Mk2, CPS 1-3-5

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Doesn't look like the exact model he was looking for, but he might be interested. Kudos on remembering this thread, or perhaps for searching eBay just because of the thread. ;)

Lex was active (meaning he glanced at the forums) earlier this month, so he might see this in time.