The wilburton class sniper rifle.

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Johnyshotgun

The Wilburton class sniper rifle.

Post by Johnyshotgun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:51 pm

The gun featured is the W.W. Moonlight.

Note: Detach hose when using water bottle, use someting to plug it up, tell me what you did to plug.

2-3 feet 3/4 inch pvc pipe
1/2 pitch fork <described>
Hose pvc attachment
1 large,medium,small bag
Saw to cut PVC
PVC cement
Hot glue gun.
3 inch long end caps and water tank
Hot glue sticks
supplies to connect 3 inch long end caps
2 drills and drill bits
Small knife
3/4 Inch Ball valve
PVC Primer may help

Cut a 3/4 to a size from 1/2 foot-2 feet, then put a 3-5 inch scope, 3-5 inches from the back put this scope. Before hot glueing them make sure they are aligned. Then hot glue it, while its drying get a straight piece that also an attached bend. It should look like 1/2 pitchfork . Make a hose attachment on the straight piece, on the bend, attach a water bottle. Move to the front of the gun. Once done get a connector as small as possible from 3/4 of an inch at the front preferelby . A little back attach a small or medium bag, and if you want a large bag. Just before the bag attach a 3/4 inch ball valve. Find a good pumping mechanism, or a rod and attach a large washer. If anyone finds anything that might work better, tell me.

Contact Me for questions! If indescriptive, write it.

There is a new upgrade currently being tested.
Last edited by Johnyshotgun on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raid,strike, and kill.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:56 pm

Hmm...could you explain the pitchfork? Actually, a Paint diagram of the model would be welcome. :cool:

Sounds creative, but I'd suggest using PVC primer along with the cement.

Johnyshotgun

Post by Johnyshotgun » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 am

http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/ele ... step_1.jpg[/URL] shows 1 part on the other attach a turn and on the straight piece put the tank. How would it work on paint to draw, because the gun is currently under construction. :)
Raid,strike, and kill.