Im seriously in it deep, HELP!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:36 am

:o Today, at school, my entire army but 3 peaople (not including me) quit and joined the enemy team, now they have like 25 people!
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:19 am

Uh oh! time for you to get some more members. ^_^
I don't check this forum anymore.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:06 am

I would say you should chalenge them. but prepair for like I Don't know, a month. This is worse than my 5v15
pretty much your screwed. Don't give them anything. Attack with extream hostility. YOu should go mobile bass, but have a fake bass out in some grass. If you can, dig a huge hole, fill it with water, cover it will plastic, a little grass and whatever. That way they fall in when they try and take your bass. It won't win you the war, but it will get you some laughs, and make them frantic to destroy you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:37 pm

Guerilla attacks, definitely...hit 'em when they least expect it, then retreat very fast. Saps their morale...and keep a good lookout for any attacks on their part.

Oh, and don't accept any of your old team back again. They could turn out to be spies... <_<

Why did they leave your squad?

What weapons do the enemy have?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:40 pm

Just refuse to battle now, then they won't have anyone to battle, so likely some other people will join you.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:53 pm

I say buy any heavy and hard-hitting soakers you can find. That way, even if you're extremely outnumbered, you can still deliver a large payload to most of them. Ya, the mobile base and the trap base are also great ideas to go along with this.

::EDIT::-spelling mistakes
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:58 pm

According to Elite Zero's profile, he has 40-50 soakers already. So what he lacks in numbers is probably made up for in firepower.

I say: never go out unarmed. A Power Pak might look ridiculous to be walking about everywhere with, but it should allow you to defend yourself very well.

If you don't want that, go for a concealed XP 215. B)

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:00 pm

Gosh, I never knew about the cakeloads (don't ask) of soakers he had. If I had known......
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:28 pm

First of all, guerrlia warfare. Master the act of hit and run
Second, you are REALLY going to need some of the advice from sun tzu. http://www.sonshi.com
Third, see if you can build a very stable PILLBOX. (Im starting to seem like Spikey/blaze with his double deus...)...
Ill dig up the plans later... they seem to have been wiped off the face of the internet....
Fourth, do some of those water pit things all around your base.
Fifth, if possible, (and you can't do my pillbox when I find where the heck it went) try to get a base with altitude. More advantages are needed. (Im opping with a treebase) Even a wood platform tied to the tree would work for this.
Sixth, Pack up everyone with the stacks of heavy weapons you got. Drag some hoses to your base and fll big barrels with water. Keep everything inside, and fill up tons of waterballoons.
Seventh, find some way of getting the other team there without having more than one leave that stronghold. A light distraction recon picket, carrier pigeons, W/E you can think of.
Eight, kickass. Never leave that stronghold. Pummel them with massive amounts of water. MASSIVE AMOUNTS. Thatll show those traitors. Once they give up, make sure you dump one barrel of water on every backstabbing, goldbricking, sons of assmonkeys. Those that whimper, soak them more. Make them pay for their trechery. Or mutiny. Or W/E you wanna call it. Just remeber, THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A HUGE BASE WITH MASSIVE WEAPONS AND A "MINEFIELD" AROUND YOUR BASE ARE YOUR ONLY ADVANTAGES. DO NOT LOSE THOSE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! If you do, run. Run like Hasbro HQ into the foilage. Somewhat split up and pray. Run hit and run tactics until you are left be. And make sure there is some failsafe or weakness that you know about in your base. Just like some french line. They had very think walls in the front and very weak ones in the back. All the guns extruded at odd angles covering horizontally along the wall, making a wall in the front, primaryly attackable end. World War II era. Ill look up more later.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:22 am

Holy soakers!
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:56 pm

Whoa, I wish I had 40-50 soakers, for me it's like 4-5. :Hey, that's funny.:

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:39 am

do you have a deck...I have a deck
I made this awesome totally obvious base on my deck. I have sorta the same problem as you, only for me its only 5v12 or something. But I made my base obvious, with a flag, and lights on tripods, and large walls. Did I mention a large cooler cramed with about 200 water balloons. do something like that. make sure you run the hose up to your base :Hey, that's funny.:
BlueSoak.net

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:44 pm

If I were you, I'd try and get more interest. Tll freinds you need their help if you can, and get as much support as possible. one suggestion though: make sure that if you prep for an attack, one actually happens. Cause my first battle was supposed to be against an enemy that never showed up, and I can't tell you adequately how annoyed that made me.
Victory to Unit 1!

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:11 am

yeah, I was prepped for a night battle once and a bunch didn't come they "forgot" yah right, more like scared of my power.
BlueSoak.net

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:57 pm

Originally posted by Belisaurius@Apr 26 2004, 07:44 PM
If I were you, I'd try and get more interest. Tll freinds you need their help if you can, and get as much support as possible. one suggestion though: make sure that if you prep for an attack, one actually happens. Cause my first battle was supposed to be against an enemy that never showed up, and I can't tell you adequately how annoyed that made me.
I suggest NOT having an organised battle, just attacking them when they don't expect it. There's nothing like guerrila attacks for annoying the enemy - like bee stings. It's possible that by doing that, some of the enemy will get tired and give up. Annoying the enemy so that they become frustrated is the key here. B)