Splat Blaster

General water gun discussion.
Yakkers

Splat Blaster

Post by Yakkers » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:20 pm

I just recently purchased the BuzzBee Splat Blaster gun, I was a little unsure of it judging on reviews, so I waited until this year to pounce at a discount. I'm actually really happy with it and I think it's great. While it may not do good against soakers with longer range, for close range battles, and for just fooling around, the Splat Blaster is definitely my favorite. Snce it fires so much so fast, it's a good intimidation weapon, so if you're getting fired at, just cock it and start running, and then he/she will stop firing and most likely run. So if you're looking for a novelty/fooling around soaker, I think Splat Blaster takes the cake.

I found the range was about 20 feet as indicated on the box, and I got about 17 shots out of every refill.

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:15 pm

Glad you're liking your Splat Blaster! What I'm a little unsure of is your use of the phrase "fires so much so fast". I'm wondering if they have doubled the original PCs capacity. Think you can measure how much water a single "splat" is pushing out of your soaker and let us know?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:20 pm

This is good news because since I'm unable to find the Arctic Blast or Hydroblitz, I've been looking for another blaster. I might just have to go out and pick up a Splat Blaster now
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Yakkers

Post by Yakkers » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:52 pm

On the review on iSoaker.com, it said you could get about 30 shots from a tankfull, but I get about 15-17. Mine seems to fire a lot more than the movie in the review too. I'm also not sure if this is a new one from this year or one that had been left over all winter. I'll also try to measere the volume of each shot.