What Water Gun Is This?

General water gun discussion.
martianshark

What Water Gun Is This?

Post by martianshark » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 am

Does anyone know what this water gun's name is? The only identification it seems to have is the words "Toy Quest" on the side of it. I checked toyquest.com, but I can't figure out how to navigate through their website, So can someone tell me what this is?
Attachments
mckayla 002.JPG
mckayla 002.JPG (110.94 KiB) Viewed 822 times

isoaker_com

Re: What Water Gun Is This?

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 pm

That is a Cyclone Blaster Water Gun that's made by Banzai, a division(?) of ToyQuest.

I've seen those in some stores, but didn't think too much of it. That said, Banzai has some potentially interesting items on their website, though that site is rather annoying to navigate.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Ha, nice labeling, iSoaker. :)

Is that a pressure gauge on both side of the water gun? Looks like a slot that you can see through.

martianshark, have you had any experience with the water gun?

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Yes. I own it. It's a really bad piston water gun. It's simular to the Super Soaker Vaporizer, but probably even worse because of how big it is and the fact that when you're low on water, you have to point it downward when pulling the pump outward to get a good shot. Also, since this is a piston water gun, there of course, is no pressure gauge. The only good thing about this water gun is that it looks kind of cool.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:06 am

Yeah, looks like a good candidate for a piston to pressurized water gun conversion, provided that it has decent build quality. Unlike the Vaporizer, there may actually be enough space inside to do a decent job of it. It would pretty much be just a shell for a homemade water gun, though. :cool:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:44 am

Yeah, you're right. the blue spyral thing holds absolutly nothing inside it, which would give you plenty of space to put things in.