18 Guests?

General water gun discussion.
Owners

18 Guests?

Post by Owners » Sun May 27, 2007 5:26 pm

For all 18 of the guests currently on the forums right now I think it would be great if all of y'all would join SScentral needs you and you will not regret your decision.
Rule the day

Cps 4100 Cps 2700 Xp 110 Xp 60 2 FFs Max-D 5000 Max-D 3000 with a CVF and a Tarantula

Specter

Post by Specter » Sun May 27, 2007 6:23 pm

if you click the who's online link, most of the "guests" are google, yahoo, and other search engine spiders
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun May 27, 2007 7:31 pm

Guests aren't going to read this. And besides, most guests just browse and would never post if they signed up.

Kindly leave matters like this to the site staff in future. I'm locking this thread.
If you have a problem with that, please PM me about it.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston