Super Soaker - Mt. Tiki Soki - Help

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
docoman

Super Soaker - Mt. Tiki Soki - Help

Post by docoman » Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Hello I have a Mt. Tiki Soki that I've replaced the rubber bladder on. I'm trying to put the spring mechanism back together, but having trouble remembering how it re-connects. If anyone has a Mt. Tiki Soki that they would be willing to take the top off and send me a picture of what the spring connection looks like that would be a HUGE help. I've spent couple hours trying to connect it but don't want to break it.

I've attached picture of what I'm looking at, so if you can send pic of this section would be great.

email address is: rschaeff@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Ron
Attachments
DSC00903.JPG

Silence

Re: Super Soaker - Mt. Tiki Soki - Help

Post by Silence » Sun May 17, 2009 3:25 pm

You may also want to post at the iSoaker.net forums. I know the webmaster has one, and he might be able to pull it out and take a look. :cool:

Teh Moron

Post by Teh Moron » Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm

That's a max d trigger. You can take a look at isoaker's hydroblitz internals for more info

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun May 17, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm not so sure. Have you seen the ads for this? The device blasts somewhat randomly and it definitely doesn't have a conventional trigger.

cantab

Post by cantab » Sun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm

It's a trigger activated by the filling of a CPS chamber. The Hydroblitz has that also. How similar they are in detail I don't know.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

docoman

Post by docoman » Tue May 19, 2009 1:03 am

Thanks for suggestions, I'd like to keep this posted here also in case someone else views/replies. Thanks again. Ron