High Command's First 100

Discussion of other water gun websites.
Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:03 am

I have to say that since the board opened on November 15th I have been very satisfied with the development of High Command. There are some serious considerations going on, and I feel that within the next month we are going to see some major arguments over the correct use of long range high power weapons. I personally feel that when you have an advantage like that you should seek out a battlefield where the enemy has no choice but to meet you head on and without cover, whereas the other school of thought feels that by dividing a strong team into smaller units and choosing a battlefiled with cover for guerrila warfare you can overpower your enemy's squads head to head.

Regardless, I am extremely pleased with the developments at High Command, and I would like to note that not once in the last 100 posts has it been necessary for me to edit someone else's post. I realize that with only 6 members this may not be much of an accomplishment, but I think it's a really, really great start.

So come to High Command and check it out!
-Belisaurius
Victory to Unit 1!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:41 am

Once again. We tried that, and you entirely evoided us. So, therefor we're going after you this time.

Edit: Congradulations on 100 posts!

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci