Does anyone

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Peeko

Post by Peeko » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:33 am

Does anyone know any places in Australia (Sydney) that have good soakers in stock? Besides CPS 2100's. If you do could you please tell me? :o
Psychiatrist: Why do you soak everyone?
Me: Soaking is just a habit

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:00 am

There is no one else that I know of that lives in sydey here. ummm, 1200 are really good guns, I would pick some up if I were you.

EDIT: (made the following day) I guess I shouldnt post any more at 1:00 in the morning. Sorry Doom
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:53 am

Smudge, you really mess up that post. Please read over your posts, you'll catch every mistake you make.

I would suggest one day going around the entier town. Check all the toy stores, and ask if they have any in the back as well. Also check pawn shops, thrift stores and other stores like that.

If you don't find anything to your liking, homemades are always a possibility.

Peeko

Post by Peeko » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:38 pm

[QUOTE] There is no one else that I know of that lives in sydey here. ummm, 1200 are really good guns, I would pick some up if I were you. [QUOTE]by BlueSmudge

I actually know a few people that live near me like Exodus , Falcon and Triforce Elite. Who get soakers from far away places that I can't go to. One of them got a 1200 from one of those places. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of something. Preferably something and somewhere I would be able to go.
Psychiatrist: Why do you soak everyone?
Me: Soaking is just a habit