War Games

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:52 pm

What other war games do you play? I used to Nerf before I was into soakers. My mom wouldn't let me play soakers then because she said they were too dangerous. Eventually she took all of the Nerf guns in the house away, so I stopped that for a while, until I got my first soaker a year later as a gift. She said that I was old enough to play with those then.
I also used to play Laser Tag a lot. You know, at those Putt Putt Gold & Games places. I eventually got as they described it "aggressive" and I was banned for 30 days. In that game, I played with the person who got the highest score there ever. I think that it still stands. I would have got into the High Score Table if I wasn't banned. I've never played since...
Another war game I used to play was something during school hours, that people called "staple shooting". It was thought of by a friend of mine. It's more dangerous than spitball and usually has better range. I played a war nearly ever class for over 2 months, even while the Principal said it was banned. He said it was too dangerous. It was fun, inexpensive and easy to play. I won't tell people how to make the guns used in this game, due to the fact that you can really hurt someone with these simple objects.

So what have you played?

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:58 pm

Go-karts and Lazer tag. I wasn't the aggressive kind in Go-karts, but lazer tag was my favourite. I was in the top ten players, until a group of people kicked me out of the top. Go-karts are fun, and I would do them again for sure. Lazer tag is fun, but hard to keep going on account of the price. (I have no idea what I'm doing posting about Go-karts, please just ignore it) I would try it again if I had the cash! Another war game was a game called "variable launch" in my school. At indoor recess, me and my friends got multiple items off the floor (the size limit was a pencil cut in half) then we go and sit at the edges of the room. We lobbed the items at each other until one person is getting really pelted with stuff. It was fun!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:05 am

Go Karts are fun. About a week ago I flipped one while I was on my vacation.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:22 am

hahaha-Hey, that's funny.-hahaha! Last time I went karting, my friend crashed into the guardrail and got stuck, then his sister drives right up on top of his kart, Hey, that's funny., it was funny

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:10 pm

Whoa! Sorry for deleting your post! I didn't mean it and I definately WON'T do it again!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:34 pm

Thats ok. Accidents happen.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:46 pm

My mom says that she's going to buy me a Nerf gun today. I think I'll look at the soaker stock as well.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:40 pm

Nerf guns are OK, it's just I find them useless and not fun. I also own a puppy, so he could chew up darts on the ground.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:02 pm

My dog did that when I had Nerf guns a long time ago.
I first bought an AirTech 3000, then when I opned it, it didn't work. So I returned it and bought an AirTech 4000. I was shooting a my garage door trying to she how fast I can shoot out all 12 darts, and it broke. It wouldn't rotate anymore. It was locked up. I'm going to return that one and hopefully get a fully funtional Nerf gun.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:44 pm

Who here plays Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000? If anyone plays 40,000 I play using the Eldar because Eldar are THE BEST! Please tell me if you do!

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:02 am

I do laser tag, soakers (obviously&#33 ;) , and pc games. am I the ONLY one here who plays counter-strike?!
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Leet Slaxxorz

Post by Leet Slaxxorz » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:07 am

I play paintball every once and while (can't do it often because of the price of renting a gun and paintballs). If I ever build the P.A.C. 6 from X-inventions, I'll make a barrel extension/attachment so it'll shoot paintballs, and then I won't have to worry about a gun. I won't have to worry about being outgunned, for that matter... :D

My friends and I play rubber band war every chance we get....
They have taken away our silence.- Dalai Lama in <u>Kundun</u>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:20 pm

Rubber band wars? Wow. If it shoots, there is a war game for it. My little brother wants to have a bow and arrow war. There is a archery store less than a mile from my house, so I guess getting the bow and arrows would be easy.

Leet Slaxxorz

Post by Leet Slaxxorz » Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:15 am

I hope your little bro is going to use foam arrows and not the real carbon compound arrows. My compound bow can send an arrow through police kevlar vests if I set the tension high enough.
They have taken away our silence.- Dalai Lama in <u>Kundun</u>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:51 am

I'm not sure what he's going to use. But I'm sure my mom won't let him get something powerful enough to go through a bulletproof vest.