My forum

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Monsoon

My forum

Post by Monsoon » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 am

Yes, I've actually taken the initiative to create my own forum, but this time it's not related to water guns. It's a SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs online clan forum I made for my own clan I started a while ago. I thought making a forum would increase the chances of the clan growing. Not to mention I've already learned a ton about php and using MySQL. My forum uses phpBB, and I recently put on a new skin. Of course I'm still working out the bugs and whatnot, it's a working process. I've decided to put my water warfare codex of tactics site on the backburner until I've learned enough about php. You can visit my not-very-good forum at http://lionsclan.110mb.com/forums

As you can see, I haven't made my own logo/banner for the top part of the forum yet, and it would be much appreciated if someone could help me make one that would fit :cool: . I'm also in the process of testing a number of standard mods to make it better.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups