Will We Ever Have A Huge War With Everyone Here

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:27 am

I was just wondering if we were ever going to be able to meet each other in real life and have a huge water war of the century type of thing.
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

RecklessAssault

Post by RecklessAssault » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:06 am

While it sounds like that would be an absolute blast, considering the distances, differences in our schedules, et cetera, I don't think it's feasible. I'm sure there are quite a few members here that live within range of each other such that they could have a fairly large get-together, but managing to get every active member of SSC to meet at some agreed-upon location on some agreed-upon date and spend a great deal of money for one day of water warfare would be an entirely different matter.

In short: is it possible? Maybe. Is it likely to happen? As much as many of us probably wish it were, no.

That's just my two cents, though... maybe someone here is more optimistic than I am.

Aaron
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>I bought a box of lady fingers at the local bakery this morning, but when I got home I noticed that one of 'em was missing. I decided to take the box back to the bakery and show the manager. He gave me the finger. (adapted from a joke by Jay London)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:12 pm

I think our best bet would be to have regional wars, where the most (water gunner) populated regions can have a war. I was talking to Ice because he was coming to Maryland and I think I might be able to have a war with him, if you live in Maryland then maybe you might be able as well.

War Admiral

Post by War Admiral » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:29 pm

In regional do you mean like Southwest,Northeast ect.?
It is the old who declare war but it is the youth who die for it.
-Herbert Hoover

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:42 pm

Maybe if it's possible, but it would be more like a few states are a region. Something more close together would be easier to do.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:04 pm

You guys could make an RP thread like at ISC, with the amount of members here it would prove quite interesting!

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:15 pm

Off topic: Veteran, why does your sig say listing your armoury is for inexperienced users? You say listing armouries is sad?!! Then what you did is SSSOOO much better. (Sarcastic smirk)

On topic: Water Wars better enthusiasts would be great, but the organisation would be really hard
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:25 pm

You can start that Veteran, I really didn't get the ones at WWN and iScF.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:26 pm

I would make everyone from the CFM go to a large water war. I think someone in maryland should host a large war. From what I've seen, lots of people who are into water warfare come from around there. Although, we here in NJ could easily host a war if we wanted to. Someone should try to start one. I Don't think Niagara will happen.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:52 pm

Originally posted by Commander_Gaunt@Aug 4 2004, 10:15 AM
Off topic: Veteran, why does your sig say listing your armoury is for inexperienced users? You say listing armouries is sad?!! Then what you did is SSSOOO much better. (Sarcastic smirk)

On topic: Water Wars better enthusiasts would be great, but the organisation would be really hard
It was sarcasm dude.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:32 pm

Yeah niagra 2005 would be nice.. but Im not sure any of us can get together and have a war anytime soon.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:31 pm

Even if there aren't a lot of people here who can come to Niagara 2005, there could be a Niagara 2007 or 08 for the younger kids here then. If it can be done once, it can be done again!
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:52 pm

Even if there aren't a lot of people here who can come to Niagara 2005, there could be a Niagara 2007 or 08 for the younger kids here then. If it can be done once, it can be done again!
An ingenious idea, plus after it's been done once, people will be more experienced at organising something like that.
It was sarcasm dude.
So was mine :rolleyes:
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:45 pm

I'm still thinking that a regional war would be best. How about we make a big map from some data we collect to see where large amounts of people are? Then we might be able to divide a few places into regions. We could name each war for the region something, maybe even some cool pictures and videos can come out of this. I'm all for it, I want more wars.

Jinnai

Post by Jinnai » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:28 am

im in rockville maryland. anyone close to here? just curious. I was hoping to put my team up against any random challengers. we hoped that some people would grab like 3 or 4 friends with soakertags and challenge us
( \/ ) This is Bunny. Put Bunny in your sig
(o.o)to help him on his way to world dominance

<u>My Arsenal</u>
1. CPS 1700 (k-mod and CVF planned)
2. CPS 1000 (k-mod and CVF planned)
3. 3x XP 240
4. Max-D 4000