Blue Water Dripping Out Of 4100

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
HappyDappy

Blue Water Dripping Out Of 4100

Post by HappyDappy » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:26 am

when I was repairing the 4100's trigger, sometimes water would leak out of the soaker when I pulled back the trigger release valve (which I expected)

However, I did not expect for the water to be BLUE.

Now, im very annoyed with blue stains all over my floor in certain areas.

So im just a bit curious. Is this natural? Is it chalk from the PC?

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:52 am

No, that isnt natural. In fact thats completely messed up. Blue colored water? what color was the glue you used? Was it possible that you got some glue to get in the guns internals? That is completely messed up. Was someone else using your gun and put something blue in it? Smell your reserve and see if it smells like kool-aid.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:54 am

that is very weird, and not at all normal. I think that your gun is retarded. You should put it in a mental hopital so it gets less not un-retarded.
Now to being serious. I can't think of anything. You need to ask someone who knows a lot about the 4100, and production of super soakers. Did you go into any ink wars? I did a retarded one once where the little kids put dye in their water. Little idiots, ruined my good shirt. It was great though because the girls on my team (hey blaze, it was jessica and laura) were wearing white shirts, and they got really wet. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:57 am

It's natural from what I know. General RAK had the same problem on his 4100. Sometimes green stuff or brown stuff comes out too. I don't really know why, some think the green is like algae.

Never clean a CPS bladder. You could break it. If you need to clean a CPS soaker, take the PC out and clean the rest.

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:31 am

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@Jun 24 2004, 06:54 PM
that is very weird, and not at all normal. I think that your gun is retarded. You should put it in a mental hopital so it gets less not un-retarded.
Now to being serious. I can't think of anything. You need to ask someone who knows a lot about the 4100, and production of super soakers. Did you go into any ink wars? I did a retarded one once where the little kids put dye in their water. Little idiots, ruined my good shirt. It was great though because the girls on my team (hey blaze, it was jessica and laura) were wearing white shirts, and they got really wet. :D
Forget jessica, but laura? dang DUDE YOU'RE LUCKY (*cough*waterbags*cough*)! Except for the fact that there was ink in the water...tell me about the stuff on IM.

Well if it's algae like Doom said, then just pump up the gun and shoot it a bunch to get that stuff out. That should get that stuff out. Jeez thats really weird.

danDdestroyer

Re: Blue Water Dripping Out Of 4100

Post by danDdestroyer » Mon May 19, 2008 8:39 pm

yeah
i emptied a monster the other day that had been semi pressured :mad: and it was green and brown
keep a 5 gallon bucket handy when doing repairs
it helps