S****y 310

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
Fowla

Post by Fowla » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:22 pm

I was playing with my 310, and when I pumped it up WAY past the full pressure thing on the pressure gauge, it had about 1 second shot time

please someone help!

thank you

fowla
ImageImage

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/We ... nent.0.0.0

^^!Click to give food to poor famalies for FREE!^^

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:16 pm

Was the censored topic title really necessary? Couldn't you have said "XP 310 Problem"?

The problem is that you overpumped. The check valve released the extra pressure and then some back into the reservoir. If you performed a check valve freeze, the pump would have got hard and you likely would have broken your XP 310 by pumping further.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:22 am

Yeah...do a check valve freeze. Also I recommend reinforcing all the parts that would be under pressure. And maybe do a nozzle drill mod since you're going to be increasing the pressure, that way you can also increase the output and probably range.
Check valve freeze article
^ you want to look at the pic of the max-d 6000 check valve...It's virtually the same as a xp310.

nozzle drill mod detailed somewhere here

xp 310 shotgun mod...you probably don't want this if it is your best/only gun

article on various reinforcements if you want to do them.

BTW I know that you probably know a lot of the stuff I put here (I.e. xp 310=max-d6000)...but you can never be too careful.

Hope this was somewhat helpful...in some way.

Fowla

Post by Fowla » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:25 am

thanks, but even when I pump it 2 times it says pressure full, and when I shoot it, it can't even shoot over my car! :(

EDIT im going to CVF it what should I use to seal the piping afterwards, bearing I live in the UK :huh:

EDIT EDIT the nozzle was blocked :blink: im so dumb :(

----------

This is your last warning. Read our rules. "im" is no replacement for I am, and capitalization where necessary would be appreciated. Also, get in the habit of using periods.
ImageImage

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/We ... nent.0.0.0

^^!Click to give food to poor famalies for FREE!^^

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:35 am

I was going to tell you that. Whenever that happens to me, I just take off the nozzle selector and jam a skewer down the barrel. Because of the way the trigger mechanism works, this opens the valve and releases the pressure. I haven't CVF'd my 310, I think it'd be pointless. Then again, the reason mine jams so often is because it's so old... I think.

I would not CVF a 310, especially if it's getting old like mine.
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:27 pm

use epoxy or maybe pvc cement or something if you still feel like trying one of the mods.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:58 pm

Hi there Fowla, please put your issue into the template form that we provided as a sticky, it will get a solution faster and easier for you and us. Remember to provide pics!

Template