Nice :)

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Specter

Nice :)

Post by Specter » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:46 am

I was going to suggest sending out an email to all [active] members announcing the launch of the new site. I guess you thought it up as well, because i just checked my email and there one was. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Re: Nice :)

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:51 am

Yeah, I kept forgetting to send out one, but I finally did. I wanted to send one out to people who haven't checked the website in the past month, but I kept getting problems trying to do that, so I basically sent one out to everyone who's not a moderator, administrator, or banned. Not too many people visited the website in the past month anyway.

Hopefully we'll get some more feedback on the website as well as forum activity.

Silence

Re: Nice :)

Post by Silence » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:13 am

Well, they're in for a shock. Just having a clean, consistent style for the forums and main site, as well as all the new content, still makes me smile.

Perhaps you should send an email to some of the other moderators too, Ben... ;)