s.s. rail dream atachments.

General water gun discussion.
uberninja333

s.s. rail dream atachments.

Post by uberninja333 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 am

the rail on the new soakers is little used. what are some of your ideas for some useful atachments , such as external swapable resivwars, red dot sights/tactical lights, or smaller guns to atach to larger guns; that hasbro could sell alongside a cps 2000 remake (with a re styled case, better pump, atleast4 super soaker rails, and inter-changeable nozzle).
(what, a guy can dream.)
Why the f*** dose it seem like i'm the only one in north dakota on this site. if you live in sargent countty send me a message.

squad of 3 beats an army of one

strato_2r5

Re: s.s. rail dream atachments.

Post by strato_2r5 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:19 am

We were talking about this in a recent thread where someone had a Shot Blast scope's inverse rail.
Sorry if I'm not active much, busy on another forum and another project non-soaker related.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 am

Oh, I know a good one: a secondary blaster attachment, with said blaster not being a completely piece of crap. I'd buy this attachment; I'd buy it up and never buy a Nerf SS blaster to mount it on.

=p

atvan

Post by atvan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 am

I always thought a ladder sight might be useful. I would be calibrated for the gun. After a while though, you get used to you blaster, and wouldn't need it anymore.

Also, a CPS 2000 remake with all those changes would not be a CPS 2000. If they changed anything, slightly enlargebthe reservoir, and add a built in optional backpack connection, and a backpack.

uberninja333

Post by uberninja333 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

what i ment was a soaker with the cps 2000 pressure chamber.
ii know that this is similar to another thread, but this is more for hasbro to sell than diy. like, hasbro could make an attachment that fires waterballoons. you could pump it up, and have a button under the sight that fires it.
Why the f*** dose it seem like i'm the only one in north dakota on this site. if you live in sargent countty send me a message.

atvan

Post by atvan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

This device would either have pathetic ranges, a lo barrel, or it would burst the balloons. Ballons can't accelerate very quickly.

uberninja333

Post by uberninja333 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 am

C-A_99 wrote:Oh, I know a good one: a secondary blaster attachment, with said blaster not being a completely piece of crap. I'd buy this attachment; I'd buy it up and never buy a Nerf SS blaster to mount it on.

=p
well, you could take a rail off the new point break, or an old broken nerf gun. then you could paint it to match, and use it to retrofit an older gun. hasbro would probably sell it with a "tactical vest" that has a special fabric that changes color when wet, has a strap for clips, pockets for accessories, and a place for a side arm, or a waterbottle; just like they did with nerf.

atvan

Post by atvan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

I'd CPS mod a Scatter Blast or Hydro Cannon, then attatch the cliping rails from one of the atatchment nerf guns onto the pump handle of my 2100. Hey, it would be Stato's masterkey!

Then again, that might not be so good for the 2100 on its own. Hmm.