General water gun discussion.
Bembi-Shawn

Post by Bembi-Shawn » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:02 am

Hey,

My name is Shawn-Micheal, and I come from Canada. I have been into "Water Guns" for a while now, and well I am coming on this site to see if I could make friends who would help me out to Improve my skills, and help with mods, or more. On the Battle Field (In War) I am a pretty good sniper, and am pretty skilled at other things :) . Anyways I am very happy to have signed up :) .

See ya,

Shawn-Micheal

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:08 am

Welcome to SSC! It's doubtful that you'll find anybody to actually (water) fight with, but you could learn quite a bit about tactics and weaponry.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:52 am

Mods are a speciality here. Homemades too, but most people choose to mod, particularly as the pieces are easier to get hold of.

Anyway - Welcome to SSC!

I guess we can really help in many ways, but remember - you don't ask, you don't get an answer!
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston