Hey all

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Cyber_Gun

Hey all

Post by Cyber_Gun » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:11 pm

I am Cody Johnson. I just turned 14 and am a big water gun lover. I always break my soakers and haven't had one in a while. I am going to get a cople this weekend. I don't really need a gigantic monster xl or a 2000. I just want a mid size 1000 or so. I am getting lots of water balloons also. I am hoping to build a couple water baloon launchers and have small games in my back yard. My back yard is almost and acre so I have lots of stuff. I have a fort, trampoline, shed, good size lawn, good size front yard, fountain, snad pit, car to hide in/behind, and trees. I also have a patio. All those should be good for a nice size death match. I live in Peoria, AZ. I really like water an am a very good shot. I like the sniper type weapons with a good distance. I also am just going to high school. I hope I get some nice guns this weekend. Oh and sinse I am getting the guns from wal-mart, could anyone recomend me some. Thanks. I hope I make some friends on this forum.

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:55 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central, Cyber_Gun. It looks like you have a nice soaking battlefield, though it might be a bit too "unnatural" for some.

The problem with commercial soakers, especially the modern ones (that is, especially non-CPS soakers), is that their range is pretty minimal--at least for sniping. If you want to snipe, then K-mod a CPS soaker or, even better, build a homemade. I plan to be one of the few people to have built small homemades--with homemades, because of the unflexible layout and structure, you can't make them compact without very careful planning.

Currently, good commercial soakers with the size you asked for are the Xenon, the Krypton, the Blazer, and possibly the Defender. None of them are that brilliant, but I'd like to get the 2006 Krypton.

Cyber_Gun

Post by Cyber_Gun » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 pm

Thanks for the advice but I was also wondering sinse it is a waql mart what gunhs are there. Oh and is a CPS 1000 a good gun for me to handle. I am 5'3" and am pretty tough. I had a monster once from sports athourity but I broke it because my bro dropped it on the concrete. All well. I will think befgore giveing it to him to play with.

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:52 pm

I don't know the Wal*Mart inventory off the top of my head, and I doubt others will know--but that's why I gave you such a large list. There's bound to be at least a few soakers on that list at your Wal*Mart, and you can always check/order online. However, if you're ordering online, the Amazon/ToysRUs site also has decent prices, though a limited selection. By the way, I forgot to mention the Flash Flood in my earlier post--it's decent, but there are better soakers.

I thought you were just asking about soakers similar in size and power (though relative to the times) as a CPS 1000. However, if you have one, then by all means use it--physical bearing really doesn't mean much unless you're incredibly young, small, and weak.

EDIT: Since you seem to be telling everybody your location in many different threads, you could use the location option. Click on the button at the top of the screen that says "user cp," and once there, click on the "Edit Profile" menu. Type in your location into the appropriate field and click the Save button. There's also a stickied Locations thread under Off Topic...

Cyber_Gun

Post by Cyber_Gun » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:18 am

Well my mom took me a while ago. I got a defender and my bro got and artiv shock. I like my defender although the trigger is driving me nuts. It is so hard to pull because you have to pull it like an inch. Anyways It holds 30 oz and I can pump it like 15 times at the most. My bros artic shock is cool. Litterally, because you can freeze this one thing and stick it in the gun and it will be freezing. I had to use my running to my ability and keep away so he couldn't freeze me. We played a few death matches. I also got some water balloons. My mom wasn't happy but she accepted it.
Anyways Wal-Mart has a samll selesction of the artic shock, defender, and 2 other guns that are small and in my opinion not to good. I want a bigger one like a CPS 1000. I really like that CPS 2500, or at least I think thats the one. I thought it had good range and power. Well I am liking my squirt gun. I hope to play ome of ya soon.

laboye

Post by laboye » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:48 am

Indeed, Wal*Mart does have a small selection. I just went recently and here's what I saw:

Max Infusion: Defender
Max Infusion: Arctic Shock
Max Infusion: Flash Flood
Max Infusion: Helix
Some sort of imitation Vaporizer (Brand X)
Squirt guns (Brand X)

Thats it. I was slightly surprised that they had most of the Max Infusions...

EDIT: Welcome to SSC, by the way!
'NOTHER EDIT: Great playing field!