"2004"

Discussion of other water gun websites.
trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:54 pm

http://www.sscentral.net/blasters/2004.php

Now this is slightly humerous. I wonder if the 2004 line really is his "improved" soaker.
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:05 am

I bet it was just wishful thinking by Lonnie. Production likely has been taken over completely by Hasbro. I also don't think there is much they can improve upon technology-wise. We've hit the roof really. If they make a CPS gun with an XP 150 sized pump, we'll see the best they'll make.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:37 am

This whole hobby has been one disappointment after another.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:40 am

Not really. I expect to make water guns shoot over 70 - 80 feet by next year. The hobby has been liberated from the repressive beast we call Hasbro. Or at least I liberated myself in some odd way.

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:02 am

Uhhh... All I got was Mr. Hotdog. What did that article say?
I think I read that one already, but I don't know.

P.S. CPS is not dead! check it out!(If you haven't already) http://www.isoaker.com/cgi-bin/Ikonboar ... ;f=1;t=263

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:59 pm

Please do not bring back dead topics. It was last posted in in October, and you're posting in January <_< . If you care so much about the article, you should PM Doom about it.

[at]Doom-Isn't bringing back old topics in the board rules somewhere. If not, it should be.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:19 pm

Rule #10:
10) Bringing back old topics is acceptable. That is, as long as you add something of worth. Please don't bring back an old topic with a one-line post.
My interpretation of this: You can bring back an old topic ONLY if you have something good to add. Something good would more than likely mean something that would give new meaning to the topic or a new discussion item.

If the rule below was followed, this post wouldn't be happening.
16) Use the search before asking a question. For all you know it could have been asked before. This will not only save us time, but yourself time as well. Also, check our website for information. Especially for repairs and modifications, our website is our greatest source of information.
Also, if the error page was actually read, you probably would have found the article -- we moved it to the "Articles" section.
It appears that whatever you were looking for isn't on our server. We probably moved it or just got rid of it. Try some of the following links.
  • Return to SSCentral.
  • Try a Search.
  • Take a gander at our Site Map.
  • Make sure you typed in the URL correctly.
So in summary, save everyone time by doing the work yourself! This article wasn't too hard to find if you read all of the notices plastered around here. Of course, one of the rules of making a website is not changing the URLs, but this article was moved to a more relevant place on the website after we changed our URL structure.

Neo: Didn't think this was worth a full post, so sorry for the edit. "Doing some work yourself" can be summed up in 4 letters: RTFM.